Monday, December 15, 2008

Its been a long time since my last post...

Well, its been a while since my last post. These 5 months was busying for my studies and now finally everything is settle. I m graduating soon, and working soon too. Its kind of stress and sad because is time for me to move to another stage, Mature Stage. I m still in the progress of looking for a job which suits my laziness style. Lol. Recently, the world is facing economy recession and people tends to think that everything is in crisis, lack of job, spending power decrease, save money for future. Well, to me, my point of view, economy crisis is a good opportunity for me as everything comes down to zero again. Zero is the starting point and i would be standing there to race with other job seekers to rebuild the economy, the organization or a small company. So dont let economy crisis influence ur confident in this society. Everyone tends to have their own opportunities and values in this market. Think positive, act positive, result... POSITIVE.

2 comments:

Kok Hsien said...

Are u hiv positive about being positive?

nonamekid said...

fuk you kok hsien